Sunday, April 20, 2008

Emily's favorites



Shoes. The girl is obsessed with shoes. She empties the bin in the laundry room, walks around the house with Andrew's shoes on or my flip flops. She can get her crocs off and on and loves to walk around in 2 different shoes.

Juice. It was one of her first words and I hear it at least 10 times a day. She sees Andrew with a Capri Sun and she screams to have it too.

Andrew. An-doo. Says it all day long, follows him around and wants to be where he is all the time. She asks for him after her nap and knows where his school is. She loves her big brother.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has Emily found a pair of shoes that does not belong to Mommy but perhaps Karen?? She loved Playing with them when I was there!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
I LOVE reading your blog and seeing the kids grow from afar. I am so bummed I didn't get to visit this year, because I really miss you guys and think of you all the time!
Love,
Leanne

Helen said...

Shoes! Shoes! Shoes! I'm right there with ya. Girls are so different. Emma runs around all girled out yelling "Pretty! Pretty!"